Microsoft Access Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips, tricks, and handy functions for Access developers. Many of these were originally posted in Microsoft's Access newsgroups, in response to questions from users.
- How to Decompile a Database
- Storing Multiple Selections From A List Box
- "Find Unmatched" Queries and How They Work
- Select Next or Previous Item in List Box
- Get a Reference to a Subform's Parent Control
- Limit the Number of Entries on a Continuous Form
- List "Hot Keys" on Forms
- Get the Source Table of a Bound Control
- Handling Errors in VBA
- Fixing Corruption: 'AOIndex' is not an index in this table
- What Object Has the Focus?
- Bang (!) versus Dot (.)
- Transferring Focus Between a Main Form and its Subform